Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

At Horseshoe Bay with the family. Mom, Dad, brother, sister-in-law, grandfather, uncles, aunts, cousins, great uncle, great aunt, others.

We have a SeaDoo that we plan on taking out. A SeaDoo is a watercraft made for one or two people. It's Christmas time. It's fairly chilly outside. I'm wearing my favorite pants. They were my favorite pants for at least 3 years of my life. They are called Levi's Sta-Prest, and I wore them to Mexico and afterwards. After wearing them to shreds, my mother created a book bag that I still use. It is that which housed my journals in Ecuador. These pants are international. I have since found a new pair which fits better than the ones in this story. I'll tell you about these pants later. They're on my legs right now.

The family and I head down to the small ramp. The ramp will be used as a means to get on the SeaDoo. I make it my plan to hold the craft while my Great Uncle Jimmy hops on. As I'm doing so, I slip in the scum on the ramp. In the process, my legs create an obtuse angle, probably 135 degrees. Because I used to wear my pants low at the time, the crotch of the pants is not flush with my crotch. This causes my pants to split from the crotch up the ass. We all hear it through the commotion. I stand up and my underwear is on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment