Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010

I drew with a magic marker. An 'x' was drawn with it. It was drawn with it on a wood storage space. It was drawn with it on it in the garage. My dad entered it, saw it written on it with it.

I had written it with it on it in it because I was upset. I don't remember why I was upset. I was, though. That's why I drew it on it with it in it.

I lied to my parents. 'I didn't draw it with it on it in it!' I yelled. My yell was weak. It was devoid of conviction. It didn't take long before I realized the obviousness of my action and subsequent fibbing thereof.

I came clean. 'Okay, I drew that with that on that in there. I'm sorry.'

I remember Little Brandon's smug face as I received my punishment - a glare from my father which said, 'Why did you do it?'

'It? I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment