Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

I went with Brian Kendall to play putt-putt. We were with his father. It was nighttime. We were playing putt-putt. The course was green, different shades. I stepped down on a light shade of sea green. It fell out from underneath me. It was a pool of water. Lights in the water made it look green like the putt-putt areas. This is what confused me.

I was in up to my knees, and had splashed water up to my waist in some spots. My club got wet. I didn't cry. I didn't laugh. I was in shock only. I got out and we finished the game. It wasn't particularly hot or cold that night, so it really didn't matter. Clearly, it made an impression on me because I remember it.

We went on about the evening and nothing.

I have another story involving the same Brian Kendall and a famous basketball player, Tree Rollins. I'll tell that one someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment